Site and Events Disclaimer:
• My5tery Music™ website(s) may provide links or other access to other sites that allow you to access material provided by third parties. By using this access, you will be entering or linking to a third party’s site that may offer privacy and security practices different from My5teryMusic.com. My5tery Music™, and, if applicable, its parent company, subsidiaries, assigns, and heirs do not offer, endorse or guarantee, and assumes no liability for the accuracy, appropriateness or usefulness of, any products or services of any such third party. The third party is responsible for its site contents, privacy and security practices, and system availability. If you incur any problems with and/or regarding a third party’s website, please contact their webmaster.
• Here at My5tery Music™, we work hard to protect our users, and have different security measures to help ensure your protection. Our users are able to access their My5teryMusic.com accounts and account information by signing in online through our website. Below, there are steps listed that you, our users, can take to help protect yourself and your account. We’d like to provide you with this information so that we can work together to protect against fraud.
• By clicking, viewing, downloading, and/or filling out documents and/or forms found through links on this site, you understand that participating in the My5tery Music™ can be an extremely physically and mentally-demanding activity. And, in understanding such by the previous, you irrevocably hold criminally and monetarily harmless Errick Dixon, My5tery Music™™, My5teryMusic.com™, his/their employees, affiliates, assigns, subsidiaries, and heirs, and agree that they are not responsible, for any mental and/or physical stress, pain, hurt, and/or injuries suffered while at, traveling to and/or from, but not limited to, any My5tery Music-related auditions, meetings, rehearsals, events, and/or activities.
• Any individual/company choosing to participate in any contests, events, and/or website features we have now and/or may have in the future understands and agrees to follow and abide by the rules associated with those contests, events, and website features, which include, but are not limited to, completing entry process in a timely and rule-abiding manner (i.e., submitting all information deemed necessary/required, for contest registration, contest winnings claims, My5tery Music™ Preliminary Entry information, My5tery Music™ Finalization Packet information, etc.) and following community guidelines (i.e. message board language, etc.). Not doing so can result in nullification of contest participation and winnings, My5tery Music™ entries, message board participation, and any other on/offline participatory features available from My5tery Music™.
• When signing up/registering for a My5teryMusic.com accounts, you will be prompted to, but not limited to, select a password for 24-hour, 7 days a week access to your account (excluding possible maintenance time). Never, ever share your password(s) to your My5teryMusic.com account or to linked sites from My5teryMusic.com with anyone. My5tery Music™ representatives will NEVER ask you for any of your Passwords. If you believe someone else has gotten access to your password(s), please change it immediately and Contact Us.
• Select a password that is easy to remember, but hard to figure out. One good way to create a secure password is to choose a phrase of two or three words and add a 2 or 3 digit number to the end of the phrase. Avoid choosing obvious words or dates such as a nickname or birth date. It is always a good idea to mix numbers with letters when choosing your password.
• Don’t use the same password you use for other online services such as AOL, Ebay, MSN, or Yahoo. Using the same password for multiple websites makes it easy for thieves to access your personal information.
• Whenever entering sensitive personal information onto any website, make sure that the website encrypts the information you send to, and receive from, the site. When you log into your My5teryMusic.com account, you will always be on a secure website.
• If you receive an email and are unsure whether it is from us, come directly to My5tery Music™ website at www.My5teryMusic.com. DON’T click on any link in an email that seems suspicious to you. These security measures will help ensure that you are logging into your true My5teryMusic.com account. The only site you should ever type your username and password into is at www.My5teryMusic.com.
• Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and My5teryMusic.com, all materials and services on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, My5teryMusic.com makes no warranty that (i) the services and materials will meet your requirements, (ii) the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software obtained from the site will be corrected. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
• This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. My5teryMusic.com may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and My5teryMusic.com makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
• My5teryMusic.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
• In no event shall My5teryMusic.com or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not My5teryMusic.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any web site referenced or linked to from this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
• This Site contains links to third-party Web sites that are not under the control of My5teryMusic.com. My5teryMusic.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non-My5teryMusic.com Web site, you do so at your own risk and My5teryMusic.com is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. My5teryMusic.com provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that My5teryMusic.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
• This Site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to My5teryMusic.com products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that My5teryMusic.com intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
License for User Content:
• Certain Services offered on this Site may accommodate and/or require user-supplied information, materials or communications. Depending upon the nature of the Service, by submitting User Content to this Site you grant My5teryMusic.com one of the following two types of licenses:
1.) For User Content that is the result of your creative efforts, such as examples of work you have done using My5teryMusic.com products, you hereby grant My5teryMusic.com a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce and modify (for purposes of formatting, maintenance or Site administration only) such User Content. You also grant My5teryMusic.com the right to distribute and publicly display and perform such User Content for the purpose for which such User Content was submitted to the Service. This license will be in effect until such User Content is removed from the Site.
2.) For User Content such as comments to the My5teryMusic.com User to User Forums, bug reports, piracy reports or product suggestions, you grant My5teryMusic.com an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such User Content, and you also agree that My5teryMusic.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted such User Content to us unless:
• You grant us permission to do so;
• We first notify you that the User Content you submit to a particular part of the Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or
• We are required to do so by law.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
• My5teryMusic.com will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate Web site links of other parties who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to from this Site, please provide My5teryMusic.com containing the following elements:
1.) A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
2.) A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing;
3.) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the My5teryMusic.com site;
4.) Information sufficient to permit My5teryMusic.com to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
5.) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6.) A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
7.) Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to:
3650 Suder Ave.
Toledo, OH 43611
My5tery Music™ should only be contacted if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on the site or on sites linked to from this site.
• By submitting any advertisement to My5teryMusic.com, you are stating the following:
1.) Your use of our advertising service does not in any way violate any Applicable Law(s).
2.) That you are an authorized representative of an the company/advertiser and, if applicable, said company/advertiser and the advertised site(s) represented are solely responsible and liable for all actions taken by you with respect to My5teryMusic.com’s advertising services.
3.) (If applicable) Your company/advertiser is approved by My5teryMusic.com to operate an account on our site and you are authorized by said company/advertiser to access the My5teryMusic.com Service(s) associated with their account.
Activities Prohibited in Site Use:
- You must use My5teryMusic.com’s Ad Services in a manner consistent with all applicable Laws. My5tery Music™ does not condone or allow illegal or prohibited activity on the site or while using our Ad Services. The following are examples of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on My5teryMusic.com and through your use of our Ads Services. My5teryMusic.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, at My5teryMusic.com’s sole discretion, we feel violated this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but are not limited to:
1.) Malicious coding (i.e., viruses, adware, spyware, etc.)
4.) Drug Trafficking
5.) Site Code Modification
6.) Child pornography
7.) Intellectual theft
8.) Trademark infringement
9.) Privacy rights
• You understand an irrevocably agree that if you, your Ad, or the link to the Ad which you or the individual(s)/company(s)/organization(s) has submitted violates these or any other applicable Laws, your Ad will be removed and you will not be issued a refund for any remaining days/months/years of advertisement. You may also be banned from future advertisement on My5teryMusic.com and other sites which we/our parent company owns.
Using Your Account Wisely:
• In the future, when they become available, do not use your My5teryMusic.com account to collect and transfer money for someone else. This type of activity is often conducted as a form of money laundering. Money laundering is a state and federal crime that often results in significant criminal penalties. If someone contacts you requesting that you transfer money because they are unable to, you should deny their request and Contact Us immediately.
• Examine all privacy and security seals before doing business with a particular website and make sure they are legitimate.